Home » Posts tagged 'school of talents'
Tag Archives: school of talents
When I started to challenge students in universities or high schools to help me develop a healthy city from their study perpective all kinds of entrepreneurial ideas appear. In the School of Talents we work them out into societal relevance with target community groups. New startup business develop appears as soon as large groups of people start connecting to the persuasive invitaion to do something with their own quality of life.
Healthy city development is just one aspect of Sustainocratic resonance and accountability. If we take all the 5 core conditions then a totally new wave of 100’s of new products and services appear. We even refer to this new kind of entrepreneurship as the 4 x profit paradigm.
School of Talents is not an institution, it is a peer 4 awareness driven cocreative movement. It positions itself in the pioneersphase of a new psycho-social age that is deploying itself among our global citizenship. It is a participative educational format in which students and tutors together experiment with a new reality in four different phase:
- vision: when students and adults get acquainted with the logic of the core conditions for sustainable regional and human progress then visions appear about “how things could or should be”.
- pioneership: visions can be worked out into workable initiatives that have a potential societal impact.
- persuasion: the initiatives are tested among target groups of citizens until a positive resonance is found. Economy is often seen as a trade driven activity of growth but for entrepreneurial pioneers it is a proof of concept. When people are willing to pay for something than it fullfils a need not just an ideological vision, it receives societal support.
- marketing: as soon as a connection is made with the public investment routines then the persuasion phase develops into the traditional marketing activities of businesss development.
At this stage the School of Talents lets go and celebrates the “new ripe apple that falls from the sustainocratic tree”. Schools of Talents are appearing in many places where people find inspiration in the core values and working methods of Sustainocracy. They all form a new age network of global cooperation sharing innovations and best practice among each other.
Can you imagine a school that is free of charge within a community that creates a new human world in harmony among people and our environment? It exists and you can be part of it.
School of Talents is not a building where you can receive lectures nor is an online educational service. It is a gathering of talented people learning together how to develop and sustain a progressive community based on the 5 core human values expressed in Sustainocracy. A “school” is a collection of self aware vulnerable individuals that join together in equality, respect and trust to develop much more powerful resilience together as a group. Locally such schools become dynamic clusters of like minded people working on projects that make a difference. The clustering is mostly done by local Sustainocrats who are deep aware individuals that are talented connectors of a diversity of people and organizations around a common goal. The core human values and sustainocratic way of working are a common denominator, a kind of DNA, among all those schools or clusters.
We call the cluster a STIR HUB when such school has:
- best practices and innovations to share with the other HUBs around the world
- and is willing to receive inspiration, concepts, products or services from the other HUBs.
Everything that is exchanged or explained is always delivered with argumentation on how it can measureably help develop one or more of the core values at stake.
A STIR HUB or School of Talents is managed by a Sustainocrat who’s only liability to the rest is a commitment to Sustainocracy, its core human values and its democratic way of chosing local priorities for action. The HUB network is totally self regulating without any hierarchy. Everyone involved is in charge of maintaining the quality of the interaction, take corrective action in case of deviation or abuse, and sustain the values that got us connected in the first place. Below, the first School of Talents and STIR HUB Eindhoven in action.