Home » Posts tagged 'UNITED'
Tag Archives: UNITED
Understand: Corona made us modify our lifestyle quickly to avoid premature death. Now we need to show we learned our lesson and modify our lifestyle definitely to avoid repetition of such premature death threats, not just due to a virus but also due to hunger, pollution, criminality, etc. Health and determination is the vehicle, not fear and lockdowns.
Need: It is in our common interest to address sustainability proactively from a core human values (biological natural wellness) point of view directly, instead of relying on costly repairs when we realize we damage ourselves and our environment. Then it is too late.
Involve: Our modified lifestyle based on core life values such as health and safety is a responsibility of everyone, citizens and institutions together, not just government or healthcare institutions.
Targeted: In order to do so we need to place our core values leading on our overall agenda, not our financial goals or dependence. We need to address health in every aspect of our lives directly and with the help of our institutions:
- Health air
- Healthy food
- Healthy energy
- Healthy water
And safety as well:
- Safe and respectful relationship between people and with nature
- Safe entrepreneurship – 4 x Value
- Safe environment
- Safe governance – level 4 facilitating
- Safe learning – through participation
Entrepreneurial: We create level 4 awareness driven priority tables in which all fragmented functions of our society are present and take responsibility together through the definition of project with expected and measurable results:
- Local citizens – our behavior, awareness and culture
- Local government – public money and underlying infrastructures
- Local entrepreneurship – innovative products and services
- Local science and education – participatory learning
The tables are being chaired by an independent local sustainocrat (person or NGO). It is called level 4 awareness driven co-creation. Money is a means, just like knowledge, creativity, engagement and dedication.
Local government liberates 5% of its annual budget into an open fund for level 4 co-creation of local core human values. The remaining 95% is for “governance as usual” by taking level 4 processes as leading for level 1, 2 and 3 supportive modifications.
Devoted: The participation in this UNITED modified lifestyle continuity for sustainable fearless wellness is done with people who are devoted with passion and powerful belief in our co-creative strength as a community.