Home » Posts tagged 'God'
Tag Archives: God
When I wrote the series of blogs about the secretes of life I introduced an issue that can be seen as one of the major turningpoints in human history. There are many more which I will publish in my forthcoming book yet understanding God takes a lot of old spines out of our systems. No need to wait for a publication.
Appearance of human beings on Earth
The appearance of the human species on planet Earth is filled with mystery, beliefs, intrigues, speculation and suggestions. One says that we come from outer space as some extraterrestrial that hit upon planet Earth. Reason for such science fiction is the belief that humans are far too different from all other lifeforms, including the apes, on Earth.
Others say that we did actually evolve from our apelike ancestors, separating us by developing certain unique abilities that made us “different”. Modern evolution theory foresees also in effects of genetic disorder, s.a. produced by a virus, to produce an evolutionary leap.
Another popular belief is that we were created by a superior being, God, who designed us in His resemblance. Religions are based on these external powers. Many thousand or even millions of years Gods were representing just about anything that produced human doubts or fear. Only fairly recently we were asked to believe in one single God responsible for everything.
The different beliefs about the origin of humankind still cause wars, confrontations, murders, disorder, etc. But what if they are all true? That they all reflect a part of the truth and get confrontational out of lack of acceptance of the bigger picture in which every theory fits perfectly. Here I sum up my own evidence:
1. Harmonic relations are governing the universe through frequencies that have musical accords.
2. The energetic harmonic vibrations on molecular level can, in extreemly rare situations, coincide to create LIFE forms through the bondage between elements. This “missing link” between Energy x Matter (E x M) to produce Life can be referred to as God. In essence God = Life, a harmonic frequency that evolves into a hugely sensitive spiritual complexity when it reaches the state of self awareness of human beings
Life = E x M x G.
In essence this means Life, including human beings, is made OF God, not BY God. The harmonic bondage determines the diversity and steps. So in a way we are made in Gods resemlance, not just physically but harmonically. But so are all living species. “Creatures of God” gets now a totally different meaning.
3. Some necessary physical elements for life’s bondage were absent on Earth in the first few billions of years. These were added through impacts from space. We can say that we (elements for life) come from space. The harmonic vibrations for life are already standard part of the entire universe. It is as if the universe is programmed for Life. This we call “God”.
4. Life’s standard characteristic (once formed) is to grow, compete, collapse or change and finally, all together in diversification, seek harmonic symbiose. The entire complexity of life’s evolution is coded in DNA which is assembled through harmonic frequencies. The (human) DNA contains the entire human part of evolution and every new birth follows de billions of evolutionary years in clear steps, in the record time of 9 months for birth and all phases to adulthood. All life forms together form a symbiotic symphony that resembles a bigger plan for the learning self reflection. It is simply “THE plan”.
5. At one evolutionary moment we changed from one species into another, partly by chance, partly by usage of our differences. Humans became both evolutionary, with building blocks from space and made OF God. The goddly musical ingredient is part of the living complexity of our own AND our living surroundings. We coexist because of each other. One single human being is even a living symbiotic universe of billions of living creature without which we would not survive.
6. Our evolutionary complexity gave rise to self awareness, reflection and tooling. We became aware of our choices, our self interest and the consequences. As a social species (humans were never primary preditors but collectors) we developed the duality of self protection and progress. Self awareness has been confusing us ever we since we started to learn about who and what we are? This gives rise of the seamingly conflicting, and all the known, theories. The deadly encounters are part of the chaos theory that includes competition, not cocreation.
7. We have reached a point that we understand what we are, and what not, with the complexity of life in which we have long been a confused self reflective part. We understand now that life is all about harmonic frequencies in which growth, collapse and change are essential parts, not leading. We loose our confusion into understanding just to arrive at an adult phase of our collective and historic existence. We break through into the levels of awareness beyond self reflection. We are capable to oversee the Whole and organize ourselves accordingly. A new era unfolds itself…..
Arriving at point 7 we let go of the destructive consumer economics of growth and adjust to seeking value driven harmony between our species and our surroundings out of self preservation and sustainable human progress. Sustainocracy is an early example of such new system’s complexity ready to grow with harmony as driver, not power, control or growth itself.
Did I tell you about the day I met God? The day I could answer what He looks like, if there is single God, what religion He is, what skin color He has or even if He is man or woman? Did I tell you why I met Him and what got me to Him? That my encounter did not convert me into a priest, imam or whatever messenger but in understanding better what it means to be human, consciously aware of life and the marvelous complexity of ever changing harmony?
Well this is how my encounter with Him was initiated. One day it occurred to me to ask the invisible God “is this it?”
Until that instant my life had evolved over roses. My self esteem was big and I had the idea that whatever I touched turned into gold. My relationship with God was one of a far acquaintance, a curiosity, one known from churches, Christian family beliefs, art and abstract prayers for wellness and welfare.
When I asked this question it was like crying out into a vacuum not expecting to hear anything back. My question referred to the emptiness of endless success. Where is the challenge? It was a question for myself and about what life was about?
Instantly my fortune changed.
Everything that I now touched seemed to turn into cold stone. The straight road of success had converted into a small mountain track full of pitfalls, challenges and struggles. I was surprised with this sudden change that I had called over myself. Reflecting back I could see two different lives, one before and after the famous question.
The second part of my life was distinctively more interesting than the first. In the first part I enjoyed recognition of the powers of human hierarchies but felt empty of purpose and meaning of my own. I was dealing with the artificial practice of management, financial growth and some modern expression of keeping human beings through economic processes. The second part got me to discover my own self through self awareness, reflection and dealing with challenges that developed my sense of values, ethics and responsibilities.
The first part of my life was rich in material sense and joyful with the ability to do a lot of pleasurable things with my financial means. But it made me blunt and unaware of everything else. Nothing ever seemed good enough while “more” was always on the wishlist. The second part was rich in spiritual sense through the processing of inner emotions, taking joy in valuing minor achievements and connecting to universal energies that I became aware of in my direct surroundings.
Still I had not met God, nor was I looking around to meet Him. There had been a curious query “is this it?” with a before and after. It even made me wonder why I had posed the question at all? The simple blind comfort of that financially rich life was a contrast with the complexity of a life full of emotional suffering and awareness building. Sometimes one wonders what use it has to become so consciously aware? It just gives rise to more questions and aversion against certain human ways. To be blind to all that has its advantages too.
When I thought that just about every possible endurance had crossed my path disaster struck once more. This time I had to protect myself and my children against severe aggression. For the first time I panicked. My worries had to do with control, not for myself but for the safety of my off-spring. My anguish took me to a small spiritual place in the woods to meditate. Without saying a word I stood there with my worries. At once a feeling of peace came over me. My soul calmed down and a sense of trust invaded me. “Everything is taken care of” was the message I received. And it was.
Ever since this trust stayed with me. No fear invades me anymore. No obstacles seem important. It was as if my life had changed dimension. I could “see” now, not just with my eyes but with all my senses, even my soul. Still there was no sign of God nor was I looking. The experience though had made me a believer that something extremely powerful had touched me. What that was remained within the scope of religious education. Despite the experience it still remained within my understanding of psychological tricks of my own.
The situation with my children was indeed dealt with and their safety and security was assured. I had taken responsibility. By doing this I had encountered the opposition of the entire structured society. It made me aware of the uncivilized money and obligation driven society, deprived of any sense of key universal responsibilities. I had stepped out of this “reality” to face the human world with new eyes and could now “see” with more senses than ever. What I saw did not please me, reassuring me in my decision to wish something else for my children.
With this revelation I started to live my life as an outcast of our current structured organisations around financial interests as these have grown to use human beings rather than serving them. I felt the inner drive to bring real universal values back into our human society. “But how?” I asked. No answer came.
I tried to do it the rational way, addressing the reigning complexity business and government structures, producing even reports to show them how negatively they operate in my paradigm. I offered them a way out through consultancy but was laughed at. No one seemed to want a way out, happy as people were with their position in hierarchies and their well paid professional activities. No one questioned the situation or themselves but in turn questioned me and my suggestions. I got no where. I just learned a lot, especially that it is not up to me to get people or institutions changed if they do not want to change themselves.
No God was giving me answers to my questions other than that I was complicating my own life in search for the answers myself. Meanwhile I had been trying to change the world by telling others what to do. It didn’t work.
Then I decided to change attitude and approach.
Rather than telling people what to do I decided to take responsibility myself using the revelations that had changed my views of the world and society. I became the change myself and started to invite people and institutions to come to me and help me co-create “my world”. When people do they either already think like me or get inspired by my reasoning. When they experiment with the new reality they may change through their own insights and corresponding motivation. My world becomes their and our world.
My own life had become part of the universe, its harmonic relationships and positively charged energies. I did not just reflect anymore about theories of life’s essentials and the way societies evolve, create values and destroy themselves through greed and lack of awareness. I became life itself through intense inner sense of significance and meaning with my own sensitivity to a broader spectrum of life as a whole. It had made me curious and able to learn about life, its origins and the nature of the universe of which I had become self consciously aware and self aware participant.
It was here that I met God, without searching or asking for Him. He was suddenly there in my awakening. I became aware that He had always been there. I had simply not seen Him, too occupied I had been with myself. Only when I set myself aside to connect to the Whole, the Whole revealed itself to me.
Now people ask me “what does He look like?”. And I respond that we all look at Him right now, all the time, but only see Him when He breaks through into our consciousness, blocked by self interest and fears. He breaks through when we learn to see with our soul, looking at the way we live life and feel the universe in an open manner. God is here all the time representing life itself. Just trust He is, drop fear and experiment with life until you are able to see Him for yourself.
Only the day I met with God I got the answer to my question “Is that all?”. The answer is “No, it is not! You have to live your life to the full to get the answer.” What that means is part of the revelation. Everything is predestined yet you are your own master of the revelation through living your own life in an active way. Just ask yourself “is this it?”. When you see God you will know.