Home » Sustainocracy » Our Cheryl Melody Baskin from the USA, speaking and singing about the importance of water as our core human value
Our Cheryl Melody Baskin from the USA, speaking and singing about the importance of water as our core human value
- 4 x WIN entrepreneurship for institutional leaders
- 4 x WIN entrepreneurship for starters or small and medium sized enterprises
- Air quality, from measurement systems to societal transformation
- Creating your own Sustainocratic co-creation space
- International youth engagement
- Local regenerative food systems
- Social healing and wellness
- Who is Jean-Paul Close?
Tags: consciousness, health, Mayim, sustainocracy, waterBy Jean-Paul Close in Sustainocracy on .
Law of Nature manifesto
Worldwide discussions for various years have preceded to get to this video, a first manifest about the Law of Nature. The video elaborates on tipping…
Permaculture training in Uganda
August 2023 STIR Academy. If interested please mail to: email@example.com 1.Students must attend 70% of the 72 hours course to receive their certificate. 2.Students must…
Introducing the STIR Learning Academy
Learning through participation we call it. We are all, young and old, people and institutions, challenged to recognized and develop the essential values for our…
Under what circumstance can Sustainocracy develop as a viable alternative to our current governance models?
Asking the famous Artificial Intelligence Chat platform: ChatGPT: Sustainocracy is an alternative governance model that prioritizes the well-being of people and the planet, emphasizing sustainable…