Jan Kamensky surprises us with great visualizations of greening the city space for health and a healthy environment. Have a look at a few of his transformations that could become reality soon.
- 4 x WIN entrepreneurship for institutional leaders
- 4 x WIN entrepreneurship for starters or small and medium sized enterprises
- Air quality, from measurement systems to societal transformation
- Creating your own Sustainocratic co-creation space
- International youth engagement
- Local regenerative food systems
- Social healing and wellness
- Who is Jean-Paul Close?
Tags: AiREAS, health, sustainability, sustainocracy, transformationBy Jean-Paul Close in AiREAS, FRE2SH, multidimensional world, Society, Sustainocracy on .
Social media risks for our teenagers
In March this year a group of 29 youth workers from 9 different countries joined us in the Netherlands to discuss this valuable topic. The…
Law of Nature manifesto
Worldwide discussions for various years have preceded to get to this video, a first manifest about the Law of Nature. The video elaborates on tipping…
Permaculture training in Uganda
August 2023 STIR Academy. If interested please mail to: email@example.com 1.Students must attend 70% of the 72 hours course to receive their certificate. 2.Students must…
Introducing the STIR Learning Academy
Learning through participation we call it. We are all, young and old, people and institutions, challenged to recognized and develop the essential values for our…