Pandamic based lockdowns worldwide motivated us to go online. Every Tuesday at 16.00 CET we opened the dialogue with any one who wished to join. The framework of the sessions were the core natural human values of Sustainocracy and the invitation to take responsability together to achieve them. Either by creating initiatives together or supporting those of others that fit the 4 x WIN (human, society, planet and financial continuity) ideology.
Today was evaluation time. Just like in all other occasions we can refer to the words of the late Prof. Paul de Blot (Business Spirituality): “everything I planned did not come true”. And we add “because something better happened”.
The general agreement was about continuity. The dialogues were always refreshing and with a great diversity of participants for many cultural backgrounds. We managed to achieve various things together, such as the World Happiness Bird, the Earthday 2021 event, the world radio initiative (still to be developed), 400M+1 revolutions biking for COP26, engagement with Planetary Balance, Earth Odyssey and other global events or initiatives. We reached out to over 20 countries through our open dialogue and positive invitation to participation.
Having said this, september 21st is again an equinox day. It is also the United Nation’s Peace Day. And it is a Tuesday! We will therefore use our 16.00 CET usual time slot to create an online Peace event. It was prefered to do this on zoom.
It was also suggested:
- to invite more people to the weekly sessions, including young people and people from institutions,
- to maybe create extra thematic sessions or ones dedicated to particular countries or situations
- to better use the blogs, videos and publications. Also participate through guest blogging within the Sustainocratic context
- in general to keep a stable platform for weekly meetings and make it known to more people
- make use of the actions such as the COP26 biking event and create communication, webinars, etc around it ourselves
The next Tuesday zoom at 16:00 CET (Amsterdam time) for worldwide participation is on September 21st. It is to be seen as the kickoff of a new weekly season and therefor special due to its focus on Peace. Contributions are of course welcome in terms of insights, songs, music, etc.